RESPECT LIFE MINISTRY
Meetings: Quarterly Meetings from September to May in Papineau Hall. See bulletin for day & time.
- To encourage an appreciation for the value of life at every stage.
- To develop and disseminate material on pro-life issues.
- To support pro-life events in the parish.
- To celebrate Respect Life month in October.
- To support USCCB and Dioceses development and educational programs.
- To encourage prayer and Eucharistic Adoration in support of life.
- To conduct seminars and/or host speakers on pro-life issues.
- To support Birthright in providing aid to those in “Crisis Pregnancies”.
- Coordinate with the Knights of Columbus
- Organize the “Field of Crosses”
- Coordinate the annual bus trip to Columbia, SC for the State March for Life with Youth Ministry
- Schedule a monthly Mass dedicated to Respect Life.
- Support 40 Days for Life activities including: Rosaries for Life, Life Chain, Vigil at Greenville Abortion Clinic.
- Collaborate with parish Youth Ministry on Respect Life issues.
- Sponsor seminars to educate parishioners on all aspects of respect life.
Contact: Joe Vuknic 864.247.4274 or email email@example.com
Respect Life Members with Youth Ministry Teens at the Rally for Life in Columbia, SC